SandLogic’s CORE (Code_Once_Run_Everywhere) tool now includes support for Intel’s OpenVINO for Intel’s x86 processors. CORE tool can now convert their favourite neural nets from any framework (TF 1.x, TF2.x, PyTorch, ONNX, TFLite) and optimize the neural net for any x86 device of the user’s choice.
Accelerate the porting and optimization of deep learning models on Edge devices CORE is powered by SL’s proprietary automated Low code / No code conversion and optimization engine. This engine utilized Intel’s OpenVINO toolkit to revise a given trained model to optimally quantize and speed up its inference while preserving the model’s baseline accuracy. Developers can quickly port their pre-trained models to various x86-based target hardware devices.
BENEFITS OF COLLABORATION
1. Code only once, and make your neural network on multiple target types
2. Forget frameworks, versions, compatibility issues, environments
3. Log messages for details of the conversion, issues, or workarounds done by the tool
4. The tool can also recommend alternatives in case the requested conversion is not supported
5. Supports Single or batch conversions
6. Get neural net support on multiple target hardware along with inference stubs
7. Get pre-trained models from any model zoo of any AI framework TensorFlow, PyTorch, CAFFE, etc., and get it converted to the format of your choice, for the device of your choice
8. With conversion, get the pre-trained model optimized and quantized