You are responsible for the information, opinions, evaluations, reviews, ratings, messages, comments, photos, videos, graphics, sounds, Profile Information, and other content or material that you submit, upload, post or otherwise make available on or through the Site or Services (each a “Submission”). You may not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site or Services any material protected by copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark or other proprietary right owned by a third-party, and the burden of determining whether any material is protected by any such right is on you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, violation of contract, privacy or publicity rights or any other harm resulting from any Submission that you make. You have full responsibility for each Submission you make, including its legality, reliability and appropriateness.
In making a Submission, you represent and warrant that (1) you are the sole author of the Submission and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto, (2) your Submission is accurate to the best of your knowledge; (3) your Submission fully complies with and does not violate the social media polices of your employer, (4) your Submission does not violate any confidentiality, non-disclosure, or contractual obligations you might have towards a third party, including without limitation your current or former employer, (5) your submission does not contain information that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, exploitive of minors, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, cruel, inflammatory, fraudulent, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual or entity, (6) your submission does not contain information that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, (7) your submission does not contain personally identifiable information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers; and (8) your submission does not contain viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
When your Submission consists of a review or evaluation of a product or service, you further represent and warrant that (a) you are a bona fide user of the product or service being reviewed; (b) the opinions expressed in the review are your individual honest opinions, findings, beliefs and experiences with respect to the product or service; and (c) you will comply with the following Review Submission Guidelines:
- Your Submission must be completely original and solely created by you;
- Your Submission must convey your personal, individual opinion, and not the opinion of your employer, former employer, or any third party;
- You may not submit group, team, or multi-authored Submissions;
- You should write any statements of opinions, evaluations, reviews, ratings, messages, and comments in your Submission from the singular, first-person perspective, in other words, you should write as “I” and not “we” (for example, “I have used this program for over five years”, but not “we have used this program for over five years”);
- Your Submissions must provide accurate views, opinions, and/or experiences, they must not contain any false, misleading, or unsubstantiated information;
- You must clearly and conspicuously disclose any material connections you have with any vendor or channel partner of the reviewed product or service (collectively “Vendor”) or their product or service referenced in your Submissions – a material connection is one that could influence the weight or credibility another person would give to your opinions, evaluations, reviews, ratings, messages, or comments, such as employment or independent contractor relationship, receipt of free or discounted products or services, receipt of payment or other consideration or material benefit from a Vendor or third party;
- Your submission must not contain promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- You must not submit previously published opinions, evaluations, reviews, ratings, messages, or comments.
You acknowledge that SandLogic Labs may or may not choose to provide attribution of your Submissions at its sole discretion. If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Submission, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Submissions, or any derivative works thereto or combinations thereof; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Submission by SandLogic Labs or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Submissions; and (d) you forever release SandLogic Labs, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against SandLogic Labs by virtue of any such moral rights.
You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, damages and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Submissions posted by you to or through this Site or Services.
When you provide Submissions, you agree that those Submissions shall not be in violation of the “Unauthorized Activities” paragraph below. Those prohibitions do not require SandLogic Labs to monitor, police or remove any Submissions or other information submitted by you or any other user.